Graduation certification work, its structure, purpose, needs, objectives
“Graduation qualification (thesis) work” is the greatest type of academic and research tasks. Performed by graduates for the Faculty of Pharmacy its defense is one of the kinds of final state official certification of graduates.
The essence of the thesis work
The thesis is an unbiased work of the graduate, confirming the communication regarding the expert training of the student within the specialty, and it is carried call at the form of a thesis underneath the supervision associated with systematic supervisor. The caliber of performance associated with the thesis makes it possible to gauge the expert competence of a student, the degree of preparation and conformity utilizing the needs.
Thesis tasks are an integrative essay addressing a couple of disciplines when it comes to state certification that is final
- - management and economics of pharmacy,
- - pharmaceutical chemistry,
- – pharmaceutical technology,
- - pharmacognosy,
- - biotechnology.
- The key 5 elements of the thesis work
The thesis that is successful five components:
- - Relevance for the problem under research;
- - Clearly developed goal and objectives.
- - accessibility to material that may be collected and found in the task.
- - The student’s capacity to study and evaluate the material to resolve the tasks.
- - Knowledge of these recommendations in addition to writing for the thesis strictly according to them.
- Basic demands for the thesis work
- - the separate nature for the research;
- - high clinical and level that is theoretical
- - relevance regarding the problem under research;
- - logical sequence of presentation associated with the product;
- - level of research and completeness of protection of dilemmas;
- - the clear presence of components of clinical imagination, the formula and substantiation of your respective own way of conversation dilemmas, the independent nature associated with the presentation regarding the product;
- - persuasiveness of argumentation;
- - concreteness associated with the presentation for the link between the job;
- - the bond of theoretical conditions with repetition, specific facts and dilemmas of modern medicine and pharmacy;
- - competent statistical data processing;
- - proof of conclusions and credibility of guidelines;
- - competent registration precisely prior to these suggestions;
- - compliance utilizing the framework and amount (50-100 pages) of this thesis.
Finally, any research work, specially in the field of medication and pharmacy, makes really demands that are high the student. First, they try to find initiative, organization, creative immersion into the problem pupils. A thirst for learning the systematic facts are crucial, aspiration for personal and development that is professional.
Students on their own select the direction of scientific work, centering on their passions, www.myessay.org/ the chance of getting the necessary materials, along with the suggestions regarding the division. The division appointments a supervisor and also the subject of a thesis. The writer for the thesis takes responsibility for the information, conclusions, reliability of information, quality of enrollment, plus the prompt completion of work.
The purpose of the thesis work
The purpose that is main of thesis:
- - systematization, consolidation and expansion of theoretical and knowledge that is practical the specialty and application with this knowledge in re solving particular practical problems;
- - growth of abilities for conducting independent work and mastering the investigation methodology whenever solving issues and questions developed within the thesis work;
- - ascertaining their education of expert preparedness of this graduate for independent work.
Goals of a thesis work
The key goals associated with the ongoing tasks are:
- - to demonstrate a adequate level of basic systematic and special training associated with the graduate, their power to use theoretical and knowledge that is practical re solving specific problems dealing with an expert in contemporary conditions;
- - show the capacity to develop an investigation system which includes the formula of the problem, the definition associated with item, the niche, the tasks in addition to ways of research;
- - reveal the capability to evaluate sources on the subject with generalizations and conclusions, evaluations and evaluation of various points of view;
- - show the capacity to systematize and analyze your very own data that are scientific.